Sunday, November 15, 2009

WOW I got an award

Wow I just realised I have been given an award from Fiona AKA Lil Daffodil thank you sooooooo much I am so chuffed.

Ok so I have to answer looooads of questions and also give this award out to 5 people.




I would like to give this award to

Fiona Gibson
Stephanie (Stamping and Sharing)
Crafty Pagan
Jacquei
Betty




  1. Where is your cell phone? - to my left on the sofa
  2. Your hair? - Black
  3. Your Mother? - Carol - a belly dancer see her at www.carolinebellydancer.co.uk
  4. Your Father? - Mervyn a Driving instructor - see him at www.graduatedrivingschool.com
  5. Your favourite food? -Macaroni cheese
  6. Your dream last night? - I dont remember actually hmmmm
  7. Your favourite drink? - Root beer - we dont get it here unless someone goes on base
  8. Your dream/goal? - To get a big house and have children with my goergeous Husband
  9. What room are you in? - Living room
  10. Your Hobby? - Card making
  11. Your fear? - Never being able to have children
  12. Where do you want to be in 6 years time? - in a bigger house and pregnant :)
  13. Where were you last night? - at home with me freind Fi crafting the night away and watching Twighlight
  14. Something you aren't? -wide awake
  15. Muffins? - if you insist :)
  16. Wish list item? - Nestabilities
  17. Where did you grow up? -St Ives Cambridgeshire
  18. Last thing you did? - watched X Factor
  19. What are you wearing? - Pajamas soooo comfy love pajamas
  20. Your TV? - currently nothing on GRRR all those flippin channels and nothing to watch
  21. Your pets? - soo cute Cat Tilla and Kitten Isis
  22. Friends? -I don't have loads but the ones I do have i love to pieces
  23. Your life? -wonderful
  24. Your mood? -Frustrated can't decide if i should do more crafting or sleep lol
  25. Missing Someone? -My Daddy not seen him in 2 whole days
  26. Vehicle? - Fiat Punto
  27. Something your not wearing? - Make Up
  28. Your favourite store? - any that have craft stuff in :)
  29. Your favourite colour? -I dont have one really i like red though
  30. When was the last time you laughed? - today
  31. When was the last time you cried? - I dont remember
  32. Your best friend? - Husband Karl
  33. One place I go over and over? -Egypt - Love it got engaged there, had honeymoon there, having wedding anniversary there
  34. Facebook? -yup on there
  35. Favourite place to eat? - Home

2 comments:

Aimes said...

No way! Macaroni Cheese?! That's my all time fave food too LOL!
Congrats on the award! Just been nosying around your blog - love it! Also love your kitties - totally adorable!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Unknown said...

Wow thanks so much for thinking of me!