Sunday, November 1, 2009

Another Christmas Card

Here is another Christmas card I made for my family - not sure which person yet but I think it is probably for one of my sisters :) I made this card using the sketch from this weeks - Our Creative Corner' challenge.



And here is the card I made using this sketch. The papers are Basic Gray Wassail Christmas papers which I love. I have also used some plain green and red cardstock. The flower was sent to me in a prize i won from Steph (stamping and sharing) which i coated in a layer of stickles glitter Glue i really like the effect it gives.



 
Isn't she sweet - she is from the digi stamp boutique - I have a few more of these so you will be sure to see them on a few more cards in the lead up to christmas.

Here is a close up of the coloured image. I coloured her using copic markers - I find reds so hard to colour though.




Card Recipie
Papers - Basic Gray Wassail and card from stash 
Image Digi stamp boutique
Coloured with copics
Flower and buttons - from Steph
Stickles Glitter Glue
Brad - Papermania




3 comments:

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card, love that image :)

Hugs
Tracey
x

Mrs B said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us this week at Stamps and Smiles!
CindyB

Jennifer Stricker said...

Wonderful Card! Thank you for playing along with The Fresh Batch this week. Hope you join us again.

Jen SAS DT