Sunday, November 29, 2009

Another Christmas card

Here is another Christmas card I have made for my Dad. I love these images they are so sweet. To make this card I followed a sketch on Get Sketchy which is shown below.



I rotated the sketch to make my card. Again sorry for the poor picture quality it is dark over here now and my flash seems to spoil the picture. I have no idea what this card stock is called I bought it off the market last year some time.




Card Recipe
Paper - from stash
Miri Card
Image - The Greeting farm
Buttons and flower from steph
Coloured with Copics
Brad - Papermania

5 comments:

Lea L. said...

What a cute and sassy little card!! Some of my favorite colors too! Great job with the Get Sketchy sketch!

♥Lea

~amy~ said...

excellent job on the sketch...love that image!

Thanks for joining us over at Get Sketchy!

dstandard said...

Precious image and card!

Dora said...

Wonderful job on the sketch!
thanks for playing!

Anonymous said...

wow, this is gorgeous.
Thanks for playing with us at GETSKETCHY!