Sunday, November 29, 2009

My entry to Stamp with fun

I really should post these cards when I make them and not days later - slapped wrist - here is a card I made for my dad to give to one of his Sisters for Christmas. I used the sketch from Papertake weekly shown below



I am not sure who the image is by as it was given to me by Steph, if any one knows please can you let me know so I can credit the company. I used papers from the Forever friends Christmas collection and ran some blue cardstock through the Cuttlebug for the background. The image was coloured with Copics but rather than colouring the darkest colour first I have tried colouring the lighter colour and then going darker, I really like how it turned out.




Once again apologies for the picture quality i will take a better picture in daylight, problem is when I leave in the morning it is dark and when I get home it is dark grrrr

Card Recipe
Papers - Foerver friends
Miri card
Sentiment - computer generated
Image - from Steph
Ribbon - Papermania

No comments: