Thursday, November 12, 2009

My First DT Challenge card for DewDrop crafts

Good Morning Ladies hope you are well. Sorry this post is late I had my dad and Auntie over last night for tea and had to take the cats to the vets right after work.

Here is this months challenge details, come over and join us HERE and enter in a card to win the brilliant prizes shown below. 

This months challenge is to make a creation which interprets the following..

'Summer Of Love' - anything bright & colourful and not depicting Christmas/Winter

This month there will be a suprise package for the winner including 2 Copic pens and a digital image..

Also, one person through the month will be picked to be a guest DT member for the next challenge..

You have until 12 noon (GMT) on the 8th December


Here is the card I made for the challenge



And here is the side view.




I have created a tutorial on how to make an easel card so keep your eyes out as it should be on the Dew Drop crafts website soon.

I look forward to seeing all your creations on the challenge blog - remember you have until 08th December to get your entries in so get crafting xx



No comments: