Thursday, November 26, 2009

My Entry to Mojo Monday and Charisma cards

I made two cards this week to fit this challenge. I have had to alter the sketch slightly as my cards weren't big enough but I hope they still count. 

This is the sketch we had to follow



And here are the cards I made using this sketch




The card on the left was made using papers from Basic Grays Wassail collection and the card on the right was made using papers from the Forever friends all wrapped up and home for Christmas collections.

The image on the card on the left is by Mo Maurie Manning and is a Digi, and the one on the right is  Digi by CC Designs.

I am also going ot be entering these cards in to the Charisma Cardz challenge which is to make a card or anything depicting Christmas.



6 comments:

Sally said...

Fabulous cards. Adore the first one! Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Amanda,
These cards are gorgeous and so different from each other. I love the images. Cute or what?
Hugs,
Fiona x

Unknown said...

Fab cards, your colouring is brilliant.

Thanks for playing along with us at Charisma Cardz this week & best of luck

Jan x

aardvarkpest said...

Two gorgeous cards. I love them both.

Glenda

Leanne said...

Fantastic creation!! Lovely and christmassy!!

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz - good luck!

Hugs
Leanne
xx

Linnie said...

Amanda this is a super collection of cards
luv
luinniexxx