Sunday, November 29, 2009

The cards we made at the make and take

I have to say yesterday was ABSOLOUTLY BRILLIANT. Me and Fi whent along to Stephs make and take up in Dunmow Essex. We had so much fun, it was great to meet all the other crafters and try out some new things, I have to say though my Christmas wish list is now a mile long there were so many brilliant punches and papers and stamps and..........................

I know your probably bored of me saying it but I have to apologise for the picture quality I didn't catch the day light so they all look rubbish.



I really liked this one, the tree was made out of 3 stamps, one for the tree itself, one for the trunk and one for the baubles which is pretty cool so you can make the baubles match the cardstock.




This one also had a matching box to go with it but it is too dark to take a picture now so I will add one tommorrow.




I love this one so simple and yet really beautiful.

Steph is an incredible and generous woman, she is so bubbly and a brilliant crafter, thank you for a brilliant day Steph can't wait for the next one ;) wink Also thanks to Kate and Aimes and Caryn who helped Steph prepare and helped us all on the day.

Here are a few pics from the day





me and Fi with The wonderful lady herself

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I'm so glad you (& Fiona) came & so glad you enjoyed it! It was wonderful to finally meet you & I hope we can meet again soon :)

Lots of Love
Steph xxx

p.s. gosh I look old standing next to the 2 of you LOL