Sunday, October 4, 2009

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge

Hello everyone - I haven't blogged in a while I have been busy making things though. Yesterday me and my friend Fiona went to a crafting event at Huntingdon Garden and leisure where there were demonstrations of loads of different products and techniques. I saw this slider card design there and asked how to make one. I have seen these before but have never seen instructions it was surprisingly easy to make - i think next time i make one i will write some instructions for it. They are great for putting in gift vouchers for Christmas and birthdays. I have made this one for my husband, I got him a gift voucher for his Birthday (Also took him out for a meal last night) hope he likes it.

Both me and Fi sat making these and even had the meal moved back an hour so we could craft some more Ha-ha good job we have understanding partners really :)


                                                                           
Above is the card when it is closed I love the image on the front - it is by Mo Maurie Manning I thought it was great for this type of card as you have to figure out how to get in to it it isn't like a normal card.




Here is a close up of the main image coloured with copic markers as always :) 
Card Recipe
Papers - Forever friends Gift wrapped
Main Image - Mo Maurie Manning
Misc - Copics, Dovecraft mini brads, ribbon from stash, 
Sentiments - Woodware and See D's



 

No comments: