Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A christening card

Good Afternoon Ladies I hope you are well. Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while I have been making things just not had a chance to post them until now :). This is a christening card I made for a work collegue - I didn't really have any christeningy images so I whent with this Bear which is a digi stamp from DZ Doodles.




The papers are actually from the forever friends Gift wrapped A4 collection which I love it is so versatile and great quality cardstock. I mounted this on to some plain light green cardstock from my stash and printed out the sentiments on my PC. The bear is coloured with copics - he would have looked better but i ran out of my E31 so I couldn't shade it as well as normal GRRRR i know what i am buying on payday. The ribbon is from my stash.

Here is an inside view of the card - I got the sentiment online;




I used some scalop scissors on the border and some little gems to decorate - the paper again is the forever freinds one.

Card Recipie
Papers - Forever friends and cardstock from stash 
Image - DZ Doodles
Charm - a gift from a freind
Ribbon from stash
image coloured with copics and highlihted with a sakura souffle pen (altough i dont think it looked right on this one) 


No comments: