Sunday, October 11, 2009

Another challenge - this time to Get Sketchy

My final post for the evening is an entry to Get Sketchy I used the sketch that was given but not the bonus of using watercolours (only because I didn't see it I must be going blind though because it was in Big red letters lol)

This is the sketch we had to follow;



And here is what I did with it - I rotated it  180 degrees




Card recipe

Papes - Free last year in Making cards magazine
Misc - Ribbon and gems from Stash

4 comments:

Audrey said...

such a beautiful card! i love the colors

~amy~ said...

GORGEOUS! Love what you've done with the sketch!

Thanks for playing with us over at Get Sketchy!!

Dora said...

Beautiful card you made with the sketch!
thnx for playing!

Rach said...

a gorgeous card, love this image you have coloured it beautifully..
the lace that i used is what i bought from my local hobby craft... it is just lace, i don't think that it has a fancy name... sorry that i am of no more help.xx