Friday, October 30, 2009

A Birthday card using Sketch Saturday

Hello ladies how are you all - sorry I have been absent for a while It has been a bit of a busy week this week. However it is now the weekend so bring on the crafting and blog hopping :) YAY
Here is a card I made using the Sketch Saturday sketch for this week only just in time but in time none the less.  I have to admit to using Simmones card quite heavily as my inspiration for this (Simonne is on the Sketch Saturday design team you can see her card here)

This is the sketch we were given

















And here is what I did with it. The papers are from Basic Gray and the image is from Victoria Case. I think this image is perfect for the male birthday card love her. I coloured her with copic markers and then mounted her on to black paper and then the basic gray paper. The sentiment is from Woodware I love these sentiments they are so useful - I think I need more though :) as well as papers, gems, brads, copics.....................








Here is a close up of the image I can't decide if I like doing the highlights using my Souffle pen or just by leaving the white areas hmmmmm think i willhave to keep trying till i can choose my favourite.

Hope you like my card xx

No comments: