Sunday, February 14, 2010

A Sweet treat for my husband

Afternoon all, I hope you are well. I made this last night for my husband, he was out with his work they whent go karting, then for a meal and drinks. I picked him up at 0200 so we had a nice lay in this morning. Today We whent out for lunch to a lovely little pub in Somersham I had a soup and steak and Karl had mushrooms and then a steak it was gorgeous so full still even now. I made this present for him right down to the cookies inside :) I coloured Tilda with my new copics which were a wonderful early valentines present from Karl :) who can say best husband ever! I have a list of the copics I used below.

 

Here is a close up of the front



The papers I used are k&Co and the little daisies are from Martha Stewarts collection, my parents got them for me for Christmas. I have used the Chef Tilda image from Magnolia isnt she so sweet, I won her in a blog candy on Nilla's blog. As i said earlier she is coloured using my copics. I am going to try and write down which colours I have used for cards now as long as i remember, I am rubbish at writing them down. 
Dress - E31, E33, E35 r59, r46
Socks - R59, R46
Shoes - C3, C5, C7
Skin - E00, E21, R20
Hair - E35, E37

I hope some people find that useful, I know i like it when looking at other peoples blogs.
I would like to enter this in to the following challenges; 

Pile it on challenge - Let us see flowers

9 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Amanda,
Your first Valentine's Day as a married woman - great that you were taken out to lunch. The box you made is gorgeous and I reckon himself will love the cookies.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Kylie said...

Aaaaw, what a lucky hubby!! Lovely that you could enjoy a nice lunch together.
Thanks for listing the colours as I like to read them on blogs as well.

Kylie ox

Cheryl said...

Beautiful,love the box and your fabulous colouring and YUM look at your fantastic cookies!!! I am glad you had a wonderful Valentines Day!!
Hugs xx

Dawny P said...

Gorgeous work chick :) I love the image you used and the colours are awesome. Thank you for joining us at Just Magnolia this week. Hugs, Dawny P x

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous box Amanda. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

Amy Sheffer said...

What an adorable Tilda and gorgeous box! Sounds like a perfect Valentine's Day!!

Bev said...

Your box is wonderful, such a fab idea too. Thanks so much for joining us at JM this week x

Dawn B. said...

This is so sweet.. I bet he loved this..What a wonderful gift...Sounds like the day was terrific...

Alex said...

Hope you're Valentine's Day was great Amanda. I bet your box and cookies went down well with your hubby :)

Bye for now,

Alex x