Thursday, February 4, 2010

Another new baby card using the a greeting farm digi

Hello ladies hope you are all well this evening, I have another new baby card to show you using the toby digi image from the greeting farm, how cute is he - well she for my card lol.

I followed a sketch on Stamp with fun for this card which is shown below;

 

And here is what I did with it 

 

I used papers that my parents got me for christmas they are Martha stewart ones i think double sided.. I also used papers from my stash (the darker ones) 
I coloured the image with my Copi markers but used a different technique that I saw online i think it works well - the aim was to make her look fluffy and i think it worked. 

The ribbon is from my stash - I usually buy the plain stuff on ebay from Malaysia as it is so cheap and you get loads of it. The little gems are from papermania. 

I hope you like - 

I am entering this card in to the following challenges 

Stamp with fun - Sketch
Cupcake craft challenge - Four legged and furry  - ok I know it isn't living but it is four legged and furry
The pink elephant - Favourite challenge - I am going for the all pink one
ABC challenge - new - this is a new digi image

18 comments:

Juls said...

just fab!!!! Really cute! Hugs Juls

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Amanda,
Really sweet card and that image is absolutely adorable.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Martine said...

this is beautiful sweetie, wonderful papers and embellies, and such an adorable image, sooo cute, you have coloured him wonderfully too sweetie


xx
Martine

Jodi said...

This is so adorable!! I love that you made a card for a girl, so very sweet!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

CraftyC said...

Very cute, a lovely image
Clairex

chris said...

Hello Amanda this is just fab I love it.
You asked about my box, all you do is put four swan matchboxes so that one opens on each side, then add a piece of mountboard on top and botttom then add your card to the top hope this helps love chris xx
if needed email me and I will draw you a diagram

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Amanda, what a perfect card for our challenge! The image is so cute and your papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Tina46 Kreativblog said...

wonderful sweet card !!!! thanks for joining in our challenge.
hugs tina46
swf-team

MarkerGeek said...

Adorable, Amanda!

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Very sweet

Thanks for joining us on ABC :)

Hugs Jane x

Jenny said...

eine schöne Karte mit einem süßen Motiv.

Victoria said...

oooh it's so cute!

Thanks so much for joining in at Cupcake Crafts this week

Hugs
Victoria
x

Unknown said...

So sweet! Love your coloring. Thanks so much for hopping with us at TPE.

LORi said...

So super cute!! Thanks for joining in the TPE fun this week!!

HUGS - LORi

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute!! Love Toby!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at TPE this week!!
Sheri-TPE DT

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Very sweet card! Nice job coloring! Thanks so much for playing along with us on the Belli Challenge!

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh Sweet! Such a cute card! Thanks for playing in the Belli Challenge! Join us again on Wednesday!

Steph Zerbe said...

ohhh, just adorable