Monday, February 22, 2010

Aimes has candy and has asked us to show our first EVER cards

Good Afternoon ladies, I hope you are all well. I don't usually put candy posts in the main section of the blog, they are usually linked to the side bar, however Aimes has come up with the brilliant idea of getting everyone who enters her Blogaversary candy to post some of their first ever cards. Well I have a brilliant one for you, literally my first EVER hand made card when i was still in primary school :) I made it for my mum and Dad for Christmas.

 

I am really chuffed that I found this :) how cool. Maybe I should have a go at making a 'now' version of it this christmas, think my dad would like that haha 


2 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Amanda,
Wow - imagine still having that card. It is so sweet although it could be said that you have come on a bit since then. I will look out for the today version at Christmas (or maybe even in a Winter Wonderland challenge). Thanks for sharing.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Jodi said...

Oh that's so cool, to have a card you made as a child. I know I still have my arts and crafts from childhood too!!
Hugs
Jodi =)