Thursday, September 10, 2009

Friday Sketchers Challenge

Evening all :) here is a card I made for my brother in law using the Friday sketchers Sketch - I have to admit that although the sketch was perfect for the size of the image i was using it was difficult not to use more embelishments. I am also not sure on how to deal with backgrounds for these sort of stamps you know like he skies clouds grass etc so if anyone has any tips that would be great.



















I recieved the image in a blog candy I won, it arrived today so I have been busy playing.

Card recipie
Stamp - Birthday Buzzard High hopes
Papers - K&Co Hopscotch papers
Sentiment - Woodware 
Coloured with copics (of course)
Gems - from stash

5 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Gorgeous card Amanda. I'm glad you're putting your goodies to good use already. Enjoy! Hugs, Denise x

Helen said...

Fab card!
Thanks for lnking my candy - good luck!
Helen x

cats whiskers said...

This is stunning dear, love the colours, sorry for the quick visit of to the beach with the Grandchildren
Hugs Jacqui x

Justine said...

What a fun image, love your bright coloring.
BTW, your wedding photos are stunning

Stephanie said...

What a great image - fab card sweetie! I always leave my backgrounds white :) Hugs xxx