Sunday, September 27, 2009

Entry to Sketch Saturday - A card for my Husband

Hello - here is a card I made for my parents to give to my husband on his birthday - they will be giving him a gift voucher so wanted a card with a little slot to put that in. I made one one the inside of the card. I am not sure who this stamp is by but it is soooo cute. I sruggled colouring it becuase my clear copic had run out (i have now ordered another one so it should be here tommorrow i hope)

Here is a close up again i used my Sakura Souffle pen for the highlights worked a little beter this time.  
Card recipie
Papers - Basic Gray
Coloured with copics
Ribbon and gems from stash
Image not known (please let me know if you know what it is)
 
                                                 



1 comment:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Amanda,
What a cute card. I bet he loves it. The image is gorgeous and you have coloured it so well. I love the colours and the layout.
Hugs,
Fiona x