Sunday, September 27, 2009

entry to Papertake weekly

I really like the sketch this week and actually used it on two cards so I am posting them both here so just a warning that this is a long old post.

The first card i made for my friend Tracey it is her
    birthday in October so thought i would get it ready now -
Plus I couldn't wait to use this image that fell in my online shopping basket the other day :) she is from all that scraps there are so many i want to get from this store they are so cute. As always i coloured this card using copic marker and this time i used my new Sakura Souffle pen for the highlights - still getting used to this so hopefully they will improve in time. 

This is a close up of the image - isn't she so cute. I also decorated the inside of the card which is shown below.

Card Recipie
digi image - Kiki La Rue - Coffee
Coloured with Copics
Papers - Dovecraft wild blossom
Ribbon - from stash
Flowers - Primas
Sentiment from stash  










The second card is a wedding anniversary card for my parents - I know it looks christmassy especially as it is a christmas stamp but i liked the colours hopefully they will too

I am not sure of the colours i used for the image they dont mach the papers very well but i dont have enough reds to make it look good (i just ordered some more) I stuck with my basic grays for this card these are my favourite brand of papers i love em.


Here is a close up of the image. I again did the inside for this card which is shown below.

Card recipie
Papers - Basic Grays
Sentiments - wood ware
Image - I cant actually remember what this one is called 
flowers and ribbon - from stash 



 

1 comment:

Kath Stewart said...

super cute card amanda...thanks for joining in the fun at PTW..hugs kath (GDT) xxxx