Monday, September 14, 2009

Entry to three challenges

Hello :) I have just finished this card which I am entering in to the Copic Buzz challenge this week, I will also be entering it in to cute card thursday and Sunday sketch and stamp.

The challenge for Copic Buzz was to make a card using this image which was provided for free by Nikki at DewDrop crafts (we could use any image from her store if we already had one) and make it Glitzy and glittery - i don't know if you can see it very well in these pictures but I have added glitter to her dress and shoes using pink stickles :).
The second challenge i have entered this for is Cute card Thursday - the challenge this week was to use the colours pink and green - easy I used my new papers from Basic Gray that I won in a blog candy - I love basic gray papers they are such great quality. Ok so then I also entered it in to Sunday sketchers using the sketch provided - my image was a lot bigger than the one on the sketch but I am hoping that is ok.

Card Recipie
Papers - Basic Gray
Image - Dewdrop crafts
Sentiment - Woodware
Ribbon and eylets from Stash 
Brads and flower - Papermania

No comments: