Sunday, March 27, 2011

A recipe book

Hello ladies I hope you are all well. I have been busy today making a little recipe bok for my new E-Shop on facebook, I wanted to try and get some bits up for mothers day and thought this would be perfect. I used the sketch on Friday sketchers for this one I hope you like it. I bound this myself using my bind it all and the image is of course a magnolia image which I couloured using my copic markers.




This is the front of the book the papers are by K&Co I have had them for so long i can't remember which pack they are from so if you know please can you let me know so I can buy some more :) 


This is the first of the inside pages they all look very similar just with different papers this is the cover for the starter section. 

This is the view from the side I made it strong enough to be able to stand on it's own that way when you have the recipe you want to use you can have it open on that page. 

I am entering this in to the following challenges;

Creative inspirations - no square cards allowed
Simon says stamp - Mothers day/girlie

5 comments:

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Ooh nice idea!! I love Tilda and the papers you used! Nice color scheme as well : )

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

NGCARDS said...

A lovely card hun! Thanks for joining in with our challenge of No Square Cards this week over at Creative Inspirations Wednesday's Challenge Blog! xxx

Aunty Sue said...

fab book and thanks for joining creative inspirations

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute, fabulous recipe book.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge this week.
luv
Debby

Jilly said...

Fabulous book and appreciate for joining creative inspirations. Those papers you used is awesome, I done this same work with my art project.
sex and addiction