Saturday, April 2, 2011

A mothers day card

Hello all just finsihed this card today it is for my sisters and brothers to give to my mum tomorrow for mothers day. Picture is not what you would expect for a mothers day card but trust me she will like this one :)


I followed the sketch on Mojo Monday for this one and used the new papers I bought from quixotic Paperie at the weekend :) the sentiment is computer generated and the image is hand coloured with copic markers. 


As you can see from this picture the inside is also decorated to mach I love these papers 


This is a close up of the image - I received this in a swap so I am not sure who it is by but if any one knows please let me know as I would like some more like this one they are brilliant. 

I am entering this card in to the following challenges

Mojo Monday - Sketch
My time to craft - Mums the word
Copic creations - favourit copic technique



8 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Amanda,
I love the design papers and layout on this gorgeous card. Beautiful image. Fabulous card.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Crystal said...

Oh WOW this is FANTASTIC!!!!! GREAT colors and super cute image!

Elaine aka Quixotic said...

Amanda, this is gorgeous!!

Alice Wertz said...

very pretty coloring! lovely card!

uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
This card is a nice, sweet and creative,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com

Packer said...

Thanks for the information... I really love your blog posts... specially those on Packers and movers in
Chennai

Steve Paul said...

So pretty cards! I think there should be some more colors for it! and would be helpful for Gift card printing as well.

International Directory Blogspot said...

Hello I'am Chris !
I suggest you to publicize your blog by registering on the "directory international blogspot"
The "directory" is 19 million visits, 193 Country in the World! and more than 18,000 blogs. Come join us, registration is free, we only ask that you follow our blog
You Have A Wonderful Blog Which I Consider To Be Registered In International Blog Dictionary. You Will Represent Your Country
Please Visit The Following Link And Comment Your Blog Name
Blog Url
Location Of Your Country Operating In Comment Session Which Will Be Added In Your Country List
On the right side, in the "green list", you will find all the countries and if you click them, you will find the names of blogs from that Country.
Imperative to follow our blog to validate your registration.Thank you for your understanding
http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.fr/
Happy Blogging
****************
Thank you for following my blog - it is greatly appreciated! :o)
i followed your blog, please follow back
++++++++++++++++
Get a special price for your blog! with compliments
Best Regards
Chris
http://nsm08.casimages.com/img/2015/04/13//15041305083818874513168311.png