Saturday, April 2, 2011

A mothers day card

Hello all just finsihed this card today it is for my sisters and brothers to give to my mum tomorrow for mothers day. Picture is not what you would expect for a mothers day card but trust me she will like this one :)


I followed the sketch on Mojo Monday for this one and used the new papers I bought from quixotic Paperie at the weekend :) the sentiment is computer generated and the image is hand coloured with copic markers. 


As you can see from this picture the inside is also decorated to mach I love these papers 


This is a close up of the image - I received this in a swap so I am not sure who it is by but if any one knows please let me know as I would like some more like this one they are brilliant. 

I am entering this card in to the following challenges

Mojo Monday - Sketch
My time to craft - Mums the word
Copic creations - favourit copic technique



4 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Amanda,
I love the design papers and layout on this gorgeous card. Beautiful image. Fabulous card.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Crystal said...

Oh WOW this is FANTASTIC!!!!! GREAT colors and super cute image!

MarkerGeek said...

Amanda, this is gorgeous!!

Alice said...

very pretty coloring! lovely card!