Friday, March 4, 2011

A notebook for a friend

Hello, I thought i would show you a notebook I made for my friend Laura for her birthday. I got her a cup that said office goddess on so I thought I would take a picture to match. I have followed the sketch on Kenny K's Krafty Girlz challenge blog and have also used one of her images, I love these images they are great fun to work with;







I made this note book from scratch using some thick card board which i covered on both sides to make the front and back covers and then I cut some line paper up to make the insides. I bound this all together using my bind it all. The image was coloured using copics and I used distress inks around the edge to make it not so white and in your face. I am really pleased with how this turned out. Just need to make one for me now :)

5 comments:

Crystal said...

LOVE this altered notebook, SOOOO much fun!

tiggertastic said...

wow this is so COOL i love the inked edges and style of this rustic make

Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

Designing for:
Crafty Purple Frog , Creative Card Crew ,Bearly Mine Designs and Kenny K

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

gorgeous card, sweetie, such a fab take on the sketch, and I love the image you have used…..
Thanks for joining KKKGC this week...........

Hugs
Judith

Fairydust Reborn Babies said...

Fab image love the colours.
Hugs Christine x

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a fun altered notebook. Such a great image and beautiful coloring!