Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Wedding

Hello all if there is anyone still there I thought I would show you what I have been busy with these are the rest of the bits I created for my brothers wedding;


This is the table plan - They had a wintery theme but also wanted some red as the bridesmaids dresses were red and so were the flowers. The blue card i bought pre embossed from my local garden centre i really wanted to do this myself to be honest but I couldn't find the correct colour card un embossed. 



This is a view looking on to the top table - I made the Winter Wonderland sign and you can just about see the favour boxes I made here too. I do have a template and instructions for these as I made them with the Score pal but as there wasn't any instructions for making them using a standard UK size of A4 card I amended this to suit. 


Here is a view of one of the tables you can see the favor boxes more here I will see if I can find a close up too






And last but not least these are the name cards I made - I did one of these for everyone and on the back they have each got their menu choice printed on as I know how easy it is to forget what you have ordered when you order it months in advance

So this along with the fact that I have been out running 3-4 nights a week has really eaten in to my time for crafting and to be honest it began to become more of a chore than fun so I took some time off. I am hoping to head off to your blogs now for some inspiration and to catch up with some of the bits I have missed (there is no way I will see everything) and then who knows I might make a card this evening. 

Thank you for popping by xx

1 comment:

Alex said...

Lovely to see you back blogging Amanda, hope you're well.

Alex