Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Karens Doodles challenge 9 - Anything but a card

Good Morning ladies. I hope you are all well - halfway through the week already :) I do love bank holidays they make the week shorter :) Ok so it is time for another challenge over on Karens Doodles, this week we are asking you to make 'anything but a card', it can be a bookmark, an altered item, a candle, anything so long as it isn't a card. 
I have made another stamped image folder but a different type this time. I really should make them all the same type so they are easier to store. I think I will make more like this one actually as it is a nice size and fits perfectly in to my bookcase, plus you can also write on the spine so if you do store them on their sides you will be easly able to see which folder holds what - I plan on making them for different stamp companies - this one for example will be for Karens Doodles.



I used basic grey cardstock to make this box along with letters from my basic greys 12x12 cupcake collection pack. The ribbon is from my stash. 
The image is called 'Amanda Panda' and has been coloured with copics.
 This is a side view of my image holder 


Please remember that you do need to use a Karens Doodles image to enter. You can enter your creation in to as many challenges as you like. 

The prizes on offer are brilliant - and it isn't only the person who comes first that wins something either so what are you waiting for hop on over to the challenge blog HERE and get crafting. 

I can't wait to visit you all this week and see what you have come up with.

I am entering this in to the following challenges (I couldn't post these earlier as I pre prepared this post)

Allsorts challenges - Animals
One stop crafts - Anything but
Incy Wincy Designs - Anything goes 


PS - if you would like to enter my blog candy please got o the top of my blog for more details xx

13 comments:

Anne said...

Hi Amanda
Love this one, you did a great job.
Anne x

Wishcraft said...

So sweet, love how you've coloured the little panda :o) Lisa x

Joey said...

Hiya Amanda

this is a fantastic idea and I am so in need of one! lol, gorgeous creation

Joey.xxx

Catherine said...

What a great creation Amanda ! Love the papers you have chosen, the colours are great ! Smiles from Catherine

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda
How lovely, love the orange!
Yvonne x

gina g said...

What a brilliant idea, beautiful creation. Thanks for joining us at the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

Viv said...

Amanda this is lovely! I think you like that Panda! Viv xx

brenda said...

Hi Amanda

What a lovey bright card love the bold colours (sorry about the pun.

Nice to see you at Allsorts, thanks for joining in and good luck.

B x

Crafteezee said...

This is a fab idea Amanda. Love it. Hugs Tracy x

Chrissie said...

This is a really fabulous project... really useful too!
Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge of 'Anything but a card' at OSCC this week.
Chrissie

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Hi Amanda

Fab image folder the papers remind me of the sprnkles you put on little cakes lol

Thanks for playing at Allsorts

Emma xxx

Kirsten...x said...

Fabulous card such a cute image...x

Thanks for joining us this week at allsorts hugs kirsten...x

Chris (catt871) said...

This is SOOO cute!!!! I love the little holder for images, great idea!!! Do you have instructions for the box?

Thanks for joining Incy WIncy this week!!!!!

Chris