Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Challenge 12 over at Karens Doodles

Good Morning ladies and welcome to our 12th challenge over at Karens doodles it's great to see you again. This week our challenge them is buttons and bows. You can use any Karens Doodles image you want and any colour layout etc as long as it has buttons and bows :) 

I made my card using this weeks Cute card Thursday Sketch hope you like it - I haven't decided who I will give it to yet but I do love it;


The papers are from an old issue of making cards magazine which I had stashed away. The brads in the corner are papermania and the gems used to be clear but I coloured them with my copics to match the image. The button used to be white but I also coloured that with my copics to match the image and then coated it with stickles glitter to make it all sparkly. The beautiful image is called 'beautiful Queen' and can be found here.

As always there are some fab prizes on offer so what are you waiting for get your image and head on over to the challenge blog to enter your card or project. Can't wait to see what you create this week. xx

I am also entering this card in to the following challenges 
Stamp something - 2 of something
Totally Gorjuss - Bling it up
All sorts challenge blog - Tag something

12 comments:

Catherine said...

What a beautiful card Amanda ! Love the colours and the embellishments are gorgeous ! Smiles from Catherine

Crystal said...

AWWW what a lovely princess creation...I LOVE the soft blues...soooo beautiful!

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Amanda,
This is beautiful. A really sophisticated card with a gorgeous image.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Crafteezee said...

Beautiful Amanda, love the layout. Hugs Tracy x

Anonymous said...

Hi amanda
Love it!!! Beautiful layout and gorgeous colours
Yvonne x

Joey said...

Hi Amanda

this is absolutley gorgeous!!! I love the colour and it works so perfectly with the layout

Joey.x

crafty amy said...

This is so pretty your colouring is just perfect and again I love the sentiment you have used :D

Hugs

Amy xx

Viv said...

Amanda this is so elegant! Beautiful colours, great layout. Love it! Viv x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card Amanda, gorgeous colours and sweet elegant princess.
luv
Debby

Erin... said...

beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamp Something this week!

Mummylade said...

wonderful colours. Thank you so much for entering the tag/ticket challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck.

KraftyKoolKat said...

Gorgeous Amanda. Cathy xxx