Sunday, May 16, 2010

I am selling some stamps

Good Afternoon ladies I hope you are all well today.

I am selling some of my stamps to make way for some more - I would be happy to do a stamp swap if anyone has any that they think they would like to swap please let me know.

I have the following stamps;

I would like £5.00 For this one, it is un opened and as never been used so in PERFECT condition

This is Lola with flowers from Sugar Nellie I would like £3.00 for this one as you can see she has been used but is still in brilliant condition and I have mounted her on to EZ mount foam

This is Lily - My little friend from Rachelle anne miller - I have hardly used this one and would like £3.50 for this one

This is Hamish with a Wooly jumper from Sugar Nellie. Again this one has been hardly used and I have mounted him on to Ez Mount foam. I would like £3.50 for this one

This is Birthday Buzzard from High Hopes. I have used this stamp maybe 3 times at the most. I would like £3.50 for this one.

This is the Woodware peeking over collection - some of the stamps have never been used and the ones that have been used have only been stamped once. I would like £6.00 for this set.


As these would not fit in to a standard letter I beleive they would have to be sent as a packet which is why I will need to charge £0.70 for postage. I will of course reduce this if you buy more than one stamp.

If I don't get any interest within the next week or so I will start posting these on ebay, just wanted to give you guys a shot first. Remember if you have any stamps you would like to swap I am happy to do that. I am looking for Magnolia, greeting farm etc

No comments: