Tuesday, December 22, 2009

DewDrop Craftz Challenge Me

Good Afternoon ladies. I hope you are all well and having a greatt ime in the run up to Christmas. I don't know about you but I have so many more cards left to make, I have had to order more double sided tape and have my fingers crossed it will arrive today :) There is a new challenge up on the DewDrop Craftz challenge blog which can be found HERE

The theme for this challenge is 'Love, Laugh, Live' - bring alive the excitement of life and all the good things that it brings..


So, feel free to interpret in anyway you can.. in any crafting creation.. whether it be a card, layout or altered project..

The rules for the challenges are on the right of the blog.. and remember there is an incentive for challenging your friends..

The prize for this challenge is the Flowers Mega Pack digital stamp set..

So.. feel free to leave a link to your creation.. or send an email with a photo to dewdropcraftz@aol.com with the subject 'Challenge 4' and be in with a chance of winning..


The challenge ends at noon on the 5th January, why not hop along to the store if you don't already have a DewDrop Craftz image there is a SALE going live today so this is the perfect chance to get one and enter the challenge. The store can be founf HERE check it out now there is 25% discount on loads of items it would be a shame to miss out.


Here is the card I made for the challenge, I love this image it is called the butterfly spiral.



The paper I have used is from the forever friends all wrapped up collection. The ribbon and button are from my stash. I coloured the image using Copics and added some stickles for a bit of extra glimmer.

Remember the challenge can be interpreted any way you want so why not have a go.

Hugs xx
Amanda


1 comment:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Amanda,
This card is lovely. I love the colours and your image is so elegant. The backing paper is so suitable the whole thing really hangs together.
Hugs,
Fiona x