Monday, December 21, 2009

Another Birthday card

Good Afternoon Ladies, Here is another Birthday card I made this week. I made this using the sketch from Papertake Weekly. I hope I am not too late to enter it.



Here is the card I made using the sketch above. The image is from The Greeting Farms digital collection.




I used papers from Basic Gray but I am not sure which collection it was :( the flowers were a Christmas gift from Steph - her generosity never fails to amaze me. I will have to remember to takea picture of the box she sent it in tonight and post it on here. I used copics to colour in the image.

Card Recipe
Papers - Basic Gray
Image - the greeting farm
Sentiment - Woodware stamps
Coloured with Copics
Flowers - from Steph
Brad - Papermania
Raiser - gift
Ribbon papermania

2 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Oh this is just lovely Amanda ,,I love this image and the papers you used are gorgeous ! Lovely flower too :-)

Merry Christmas to you and your family :-) Hope you all have a lovely time :-)

Thanks for joining the PTW Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x

Lorraine A said...

Hi again ,,, please consider turning off word verification ;)

Luv
Lols x x