Thursday, December 3, 2009

A birthday card for my brother and entry to Papertake Weekly

Hello All, Here is a card I made for my brother using the sketch this week on papertake weekly. Quite a simple sketch this week but very effective I think.



Here is what I did with it. I used a new image from DewDrop Craftz, isn't this one great oerfect for guys cards, I coloured him with copics and used papers but Basic Gray.






Here is a close up of the image itself



Don't forge the challenge is still open on the DewDrop Craftz Challenge blog so hop along and check it out Here.

Card Recipe
Black Cardstock from stash
Button from stash
image DewDrop Craftz
Coloured with copics
Paper Basic Gray Wassail collection

1 comment:

Sharon Caudle said...

Whoa!! Awesome card, Amanda!!! Your coloring is amazing! Fantastic card! Thanks so much for joining us at PTW! hugs!