Thursday, November 25, 2010

Some more Christmas for you :)

Good Evening all I hope you are all well. Just when I thought I was getting better my cold has come back with full force am feeling awful today. I thought I would cheer myself up and post a card I have made for Christmas, Christmas is one of my favourite times of year :) 





This is a completely different type of card to the ones I usually make, the first thing you will probably notice is that I have NO COLOURING !! I know I never thought I would enjoy making this sort of card but I really did enjoy it and have made a few more which I will post over the next few weeks. I bought the card and die cuts for this at a stamp show at Alexandra Palace a while back. I am very impressed at the quality of the card and how far it has gone actually and will be buying more once I have been paid. You can find it Here.


2 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Amanda,
Wow this is a classy card. I love the layout and the elements you have included.
I really hope you feel better very soon.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Cheryl said...

WOW its gorgeous and so elegant,the colours are fabulous together....love it!!! BTW I hope you feel better soon!! Take care!!
Hugs xx