Sunday, September 12, 2010

A card for my sister to give to her boyfriend

Hello all, i seem to be getting worse at this posting on my blog I have a few cards to post so am going to spread them out over the next few days. I made this card for my sister to give to her boyfriend, he is off to uni soon so they aren't going to be able to see each other as much and she wanted a card to give him.

 
I received this image in a swap aaaaaages ago it is perfect considering my sister asked me for a sad bear image :) I coloured him with copic markers using a tutorial from Susanne Dean.

Here is a close up of the bear 


I also made it so you can take the tag out and enter in a little message 


I am entering this card in to the following challenges; 

Creative inspirations - Autumn colors - design team call
Pile it on - Layers
Allsorts challenge - autumn colours

4 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Amanda,
Great to have you posting again. I missed you. This is a wonderful card in gorgeous colours. The image is sweet but he does look so sad. Beautifully crafted.
Hugs,
Fiona x

scotspanda said...

gorgeous card, the papers are lush and you have coloured the sad wee bear so well

thanks for joining in with our Autumn challenge @ Allsorts

Amanda xx

An Occasional Genius said...

The colouring looks great, he is a sad but adorable bear and lovely that all those personal messages can be hidden away on the tag x

brenda said...

Hi Amanda

Nice to see you at Allsorts.

What a super card,such a cutie bear.

Thank you for joining in my Colours of Autumn theme at Allsorts this week and good luck.

B x

Our suster challenge is looking for new DT members http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.com/