Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Blog Candy Winner

Right ladies firstly sorry that I have taken so long to post the winner i completley forgot have been so swamped with work.  I used the random org thingy and it has selected number 36 as the winner of my blog candy as you can see below - so Katerina that is you Massive congratulations :) I see from your blog you have not long started card making so hopefully this will help you :)

True Random Number Generator




Min:

Max:

Result:

36

Powered by RANDOM.ORG
 
- so Katerina that is you Massive congratulations :) I see from your blog you have not long started card making so hopefully this will help you :)

EDIT - I have noticed that although the blog is called Katerina the ladies name is actually Cheryl - Cheryl you are the actual winner of this blog candy but as it was my mistake Katerina I will be sending some goodies to you in the post including some sugar nellie rubber stamps and flowers I am really sorry about this it was my mistake so congrats to the two of you :)



Please contact me at amandaboldy@sky.com with your postal address so I can get your goodies sent out.

Thank you to everyone for entering my blog candy and to those of you that did donate for the race for life thank you :)

4 comments:

Rosa Forino said...

congratulazioni alla vincitrice e un saluto a te... ciao

angelique (anlou) said...

katarina, congrats girl
hugs angelique

Katerina Arsenova said...

Wow thank you

Cheryl said...

Thank you Amanda for the great blog candy. I have just started making cards and I will treasure all the goodies!! Hugs. Cheryl