Thursday, January 7, 2010

DewDrop Craftz Challenge Me - Challenge 5 is now live

Good Morning ladies, I hope you are all well and that those of you who are snowed in are keeping warm and crafting to your hearts content. I know I wish I was :) hardly any snow here though just bitterly cold.

Anhow I am just writing a little note to let you know that the DewDrop Craftz challenge 5 is now loaded and ready. Hop along here  to check it out. We have a great challenge for you this week;

The theme for this challenge is "New Year, New You" - DewDrop Craftz is challenging you to use a technique you would normally not use..


So, feel free to interpret in anyway you can.. in any crafting creation.. whether it be a card, layout or altered project..

The prize this month is a £10 gift voucher to be spent in store on digital stamps

So go on and use your snow day to enter you could be this months winner x

No comments: