Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Karens Doodles challenge 20

Good Morning ladies I hope you are all well today. It is that time again - challenge 20 over on Karens Doodles is now up and we are asking you to  make a birthday card this week - as simple as that and with all of the new images Karen has been adding to the site that should be easy:)


Isn't this image brilliant i love her can't wait to make some more cards with this one. The image is called Bovine beauty and I have coloured her with copic markers as always. The papers are a free digi download from Shabby Princess I love the papers on this site I can really see myself using them more and more. 

Ok ladies so what are you waiting for hop on over to the challenge blog and enter in a card yourselves. If you are new to digi stamping there is also a freebie on the site so you can try that if you like :) 

Good luck xx

I am entering this card in to the following challenges

All sorts challenge - Summer days

10 comments:

Anne said...

Seh's the bees knees isn't she Amanda. Fab card hun
Anne x

Crystal said...

AWWW this is sooo fun and DARLING!!!!!! LOVE THIS!

Crafteezee said...

I certainly do think she's cute, that's why I got her too! Fab card Amanda.

Hugs Tracy x

Viv said...

Heehee! Cute card Amanda! She's a stunner this lady, great job with her!

KraftyKoolKat said...

This really made me smile Amanda and believe me I really needed something to make me smile.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

crafty amy said...

Sorry I am late getting round again this is so bright and fun I LOVE it :D

Hugs

Amy xx

Jane Wetzel said...

well..this sure made me smile! :) the wedding card before this is just heart warming! love it!

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya hun
i love the card you've made
hope you'll win
hugs angelique

Cheryl said...

WOW this is fabulous,love that image and you have coloured it beautifully!!!
xx

Linda . J said...

Your card is so adorable and love the style, the image is so cute, love it. Thanks for popping by my place and leaving me such a lovely message for me and my hubby,I really appriciated it. I am back in blog land for a few weeks so I shall be popping by to see you.
Hugs Linda