Monday, April 26, 2010

Ahoy Birthday Boy

Good Afternoon Ladies, I hope you are all well today. Here is a card I made just because I fell in love with the image. How cute is this little guy, you can buy him HERE the papers were sent to me from a crafting friend, wish I had more of them they are fab. I used the sketch on Friday sketchers for this card; this is shown below;



Here is my card; 

I can't tell you the make of the papers I'm afraid but if anyone knows please let me know :)
I coloured my image with copic markers, the sentment is computer generated. The ribbon is from my stash and the stars were sent to me with the papers. 

I am entering this card in to the following challenges; 

Crafty Angels - Summer
Sophisticat challenges - Card for a child
Quixotic Challenges - Make a splash
Daring Card Makers -  Die cut crazy
Copic Creations - Black Hair

4 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh gorgeous card, fab image.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

I agree, the image is so sweet and those papers match perfectly.
Thanks for joining us over at Sophisti-cats
Hugs
Tasha
xxxx

Evonne said...

Fabulous card, it's so pretty! Thank you for joining us on Crafty Angels this week.

Moshie said...

Have to agree with the others.....very sweet and perfectly done! Thank you for joining us at Sophisti-cat.
hugs, Moshie