Saturday, March 20, 2010

A Male 50th Birthday card

Good Morning Ladies I hope you are well today, I am knackered I have done a workout this morning followed by the house work and am now sat down with a nice cup of coffee and doing a spot of blog hopping whilst syncing my Ipod ready for holiday next week.
This card has been made for my father in law to send to his brother. He asked for a fishing themed card so I am pretty sure this fits the bill. The image is from Doodle Palace and has been coloured with copic markers, I have listed the colours below ( I am trying to remember each time but have been a bit rubbish recently).

I bought the papers at Sir Stamplaot they are by Kaisercraft and are double sided. The ribbon is from Quixotic paperie once again. 
I used the Friday sketchers sketch for this card and then realised that I had missed the date for posting it lol ah well never mind.

Copics used -E33, E35, E37 (Bag) 
 Boots - YG67, YG63
Hat - C3, C5, G17, G07
Fishing rod - E3F, E37, W5, W7

I am entering this card in to the following challenges;


9 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Amanda,
A fabulous man card. You seem to have a knack for these. I need some tips I think. Great image and colours.
Huga,
Fiona x

Suzi Mac said...

Great male card. love the papers, design and the image. So nice of you to join us at Creative Inspirations this week. Hugs Suzi xx

Amy Johnson said...

Such a great masculine card! I love the ribbon you used behind the image. Thanks so much for playing the DTC this week!

Jill said...

Really lovely card, love that masculine image. Thanks for joining us at Kaboodledoodles this week. Jill

Heather "Hev" said...

This is wonderful :) He will love receiving it :)

Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs this week :)

Christy said...

Masculine cards are so tough to do and you rocked it!! Great card :)

Amy said...

Awesome guy card! I love how you've done a fishing card without having to have a fish on it! Very cool card!

Liza said...

A great male card Amanda, the perfect image. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

debby4000 said...

Oh brilliant man's card Amanda, love that image.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby