This card has been made for my father in law to send to his brother. He asked for a fishing themed card so I am pretty sure this fits the bill. The image is from Doodle Palace and has been coloured with copic markers, I have listed the colours below ( I am trying to remember each time but have been a bit rubbish recently).
I bought the papers at Sir Stamplaot they are by Kaisercraft and are double sided. The ribbon is from Quixotic paperie once again.
I used the Friday sketchers sketch for this card and then realised that I had missed the date for posting it lol ah well never mind.
Copics used -E33, E35, E37 (Bag)
Boots - YG67, YG63
Hat - C3, C5, G17, G07
Fishing rod - E3F, E37, W5, W7
I am entering this card in to the following challenges;
- Creative inspirations - Male card
- Cupcake crafts - going green
- Incy Wincy designs - shades of green
- Kaboodle Doodles - Happy Birthday
- Digital Tuesday - Lots of green
- Simon says stamp - lots of green